We recommend that students flying into Los Angeles choose the Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, since it is located about five miles from the school. If a student chooses to fly into LAX (Los Angeles International Airport), we recommend www.Shuttle2LAX.com as they have a flat rate of $20.00 from the airport to the school. Please call 888-920-2220 for details.
Students who are planning on using a car as their primary means of transportation to and from school may purchase parking permits from the City of Burbank for $50.00 per calendar month. Permits are only necessary for day students, and pricing is subject to change without notice.
For information regarding public transportaton in the county of Los Angeles, including subway, train, and bus times, please visit http://www.metro.net
1. Westside Rentals is a rental-finding service that provides listings for 16,000 apartments and homes throughout Southern California. Westside Rentals charges a small fee to utilize all of their search features, including one-on-one rental advice.
2. My Cheap Apartments is a search engine for nationwide affordable housing listings.
3. 1200 Riverside Apartments is conveniently located near Burbank’s Entertainment Industry, the Burbank Airport, the Los Angeles Equestrian Center, Universal City, and Griffith Park. 1200 Riverside. Apartments are close to the freeway and accepts small dogs.
1200 Riverside Drive, Burbank, CA 91504 818-843-2441
4. Rancho Los Feliz is also a corporate-type housing complex. It is approximately four miles from the school, and there is direct bus service to the school. Furnished efficiencies and studios are available by the month.
3205 Los Feliz Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90039 323-663-2626
5. Town Center Apartments offers luxurious living located in the heart of the Media Center, just minutes from major studios, shopping, dining, and recreation. Town Center offers on-site management and maintenance services. Floorplans of one bedroom, one bedroom loft, two bedroom flats, and two bedroom townhouses style apartments are available. Fully furnished options are also available. Ask for Paul to receive MUD discounts.
333 Andover Drive, Burbank, CA 91505
6. Oakwood Corporate Housing at Toluca Hills is a beautiful, resort-like property that offers furnished apartments. It is approximately three miles from the school. Ask for Lila Cross to receive MUD discounts.
3600 Barham Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90068 323-878-2100
7. Avalon Burbank is an excellent choice for housing in the Burbank area. These luxury apartments
are located in a great neighborhood, approximately three miles from the school.
350 S. San Fernando Blvd., Burbank, CA 91502 866-430-4243
SHORT-TERM HOUSING RESOURCES
1. The Burbank Extended Stay Inn is a small apartment complex that offers weekly and monthly rates for fully furnished studio apartments. All apartments include stove, refrigerator, kitchen utensils, linens, and weekly maid service. Be sure to ask for the MUD discount.
2021 W. Olive Ave., Burbank, CA 91506
2. Holiday Inn Burbank offers daily to monthly rates and is conveniently located across the street from the school.
150 E. Angeleno Ave., Burbank, CA 91502
3. Furniture rentals
Brook Furniture Rentals: 877-285-RENT www.bfr.com
Cort Furniture Rentals: 800-962-CORT www.cort.com
Fashion Furniture Rental: 888-432-4196 www.fashionfurniture.com